Hi all, this is the current gear setup that I have
1. Canon EOS 6D Mark I – Bought a second hand one for €500. It had 50K shutter count. My first full-frame camera. Super old but enough for what I need but best investment I made so far.
2. Canon EOS M50 – Maurilla’s main camera, she uses it mainly for video work. Amazing dual autofocus
1. Canon EF 35mm F1/4 Mark I- Bought a second hand one for €500. My first L-series lens super sharp lenses.
2. Canon EF-M Canon EF-M 15-45mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM – Default lenses on the EOS M50 – we use it for the wider angle images
3. Samyang 12mm f2.8 Wide Angle lens – Sometimes I use them for astrophotography or in a really tight space
1. Joby Gorrila Pod 3-K
2. Joby Gorilla pod action kit
2. Vanguard VESTA 204AP
1. EOS EF to EFM lens adapter – So the M50 can use the full-frame lenses
2. Rode Video MicPro
3. Neewer battery pouch